http://www.hbyharris.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/2019-12-04_125251_79.jpg 500 1000 Cooke http://www.hbyharris.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/logo-300x83.png Cooke2020-07-30 15:44:012020-07-30 15:46:02How To Choose The Right Men’s Haircut
One of the most popular questions of all time that every man has is the best type of hairstyle for your face. There are many trail and errors when it comes to finding the right hairstyle, and one of the best ways to look for your answer is looking online. There are various websites which help you find the right hairstyle and other factors that you need to take into consideration.
Face ShapeThere are many important factors when choosing the right haircut is your face shape. It is important that you understand your face shape. There are many different hairstyles which suit your face shape better, which your barber will be able to better judge. One way to determine your shape is by measuring it. Get a measuring tape and measure the width of the jaw, forehead and measure the length from one cheekbone to another. This will allow you to understand the measurements. There are many ways to help you understand the right men’s haircut.
- If your face length is as same as the width, then you have a round face.
- If your face is 1.5 times longer than you have an oval shape.
- If your face is longer than 1.5, you will have an oblong face.
- If your face from length and width is the same, but your widest part is your jaw, then you have a square face shape.
- If your face shape is wide apart, you have a diamond shape.
- If you have a pointy chin and wider forehead, you have a triangle face shape.